Crack a deadly and delicious crime case around the historic Dubai creek. Join a public hunt or let us plan your own exclusive private party or corporate team-building hunt.
- This game is designed and run in collaboration with Wander with Nada.
- Teams usually have about 3-5 people.
- On public hunts, you can choose a single player pass where you’re assigned to a squad of 5 people. Or you and your friends can purchase a private squad pass so that no one else joins your team (up to 5 people in a team).
- Requires 1 person on every team to download our mobile game app (available for free on Android/Apple) and have Internet connectivity.
- 4.5 to 5 hour duration from start to finish, including introductions, game rules and farewell ceremony.
- Involves walking to the various “clue stops.” 10-20 minutes walk per stop on average.
- Some allergies/diet restrictions may be accommodated; please check with us before booking.
Embark on a mission to solve a deadly crime that’s unfolding across the alleys of the Deira and Bur Dubai souks. This exhilarating game combines brain teasers with delicious flavours across Dubai’s hidden gems. It makes for a fantastic team building exercise, unique birthday bash, bachelorette activity or just a fun evening out with friends.
You and your group will be divided up into squads and pitted against the others to crack the case before the bad guys get away! Be prepared for a mission that throws challenging puzzles, cryptic code and delicious discoveries your way.
The mission clues are delivered through a mobile app which is free to download on Android and Apple. Through the duration of the tour, the mission will layer food tastings and historical information with a fictional crime thriller.
This mission, should your team choose to accept it, is one that requires an appetite, competitive spirit, rapid problem-solving skills and a good sense of humour.
We meet at Kanz Jewelry Shop by the Gold Souk. Please be on time, the game will start on time and we don’t wait for latecomers!
GPS link: https://g.page/kanzjewels?share
Getting to the Meeting Point:
- Metro: Nearest to the meeting point is Al Ras metro station (green line). Nearest to the ending point is Sharaf DG (green line).
If you plan to drive, the best place to park is in the paid multi-storey parking next to the Spice Souk and Gold Souk here: https://goo.gl/maps/r5f3MPCxVzLNXJij9
- There is heavy traffic during peak commute times, especially 5PM and 7PM on weekdays. If your game starts during this time, please budget extra travel time accordingly.
- Please note that our starting point and ending point for this game are on different sides of the creek. If you park your car in the multi-storey parking mentioned above, you will be able to easily access it after the game by crossing the creek.
Those coming from Barsha, Marina, Palm Jumeirah and other locations further away from the tour point should plan for traffic delays and leave for the tour accordingly. We recommend speaking with your concierge or checking Google Maps (use the “Arrive by” feature to estimate traffic based on the tour meeting time) – and still adding a buffer for traffic!
Want us to arrange group transportation? Ask us!
- Request a Private Hunt
- Group Requirements
- Additional Options
- Pricing & Payment
- Booking Policies
- How a Private Hunt Works
- Minimum group size of 10 required.
- The game is played using a freely downloadable mobile app. It requires a working data connection. Fully charged phone and power banks are highly recommended.
- Minimum age: 18+
- The game does feature a fair degree of gore and graphic details to make the crime thriller sound realistic. Organizers are responsible for ensuring that the group is aware of this and comfortable in advance of signing up for the event.
- While the original game is designed to be completed in 4.5 to 5 hours, we also offer a shortened version with fewer tasting stops (but still very filling!) that can be completed in 4 hours. This is inclusive of introductions and farewell after the event.
- Prices for both versions—original and shortened—are the same.
- 2 guides on-site to coordinate the game.
- All food and water as per the mission clues and budget provided. Veg options included. Food is sufficient for a full meal—participants will not go home hungry!
- Tote bags.
- Small farewell token for each participant.
- Any F&B ordered outside of the mission/budget provided to the teams.
- Transport to/from venue.
- Farewell prizes as per your group’s preferences (for instance: Dubai opera tickets, iPads, spa vouchers, dinners, trophy/medals, money).
- Group transport to/from the venue.
- 2-minute high-res group event video.
- 10-11 guests – AED 525.00
- 12-14 guests – AED 446.25
- 15-20 guests – AED 367.50
- 21+ guests – AED 315.00
- 100% online VISA/Mastercard payment (full payment required on one card), or
- 100% Wire transfer at the time of making the booking
- We require full payment within 7 working days of your confirming the date with us, after which we will release the date in the event of non-payment.
Private Hunt Cancellation Policy:
Once full payment has been made, only 50% refund if a cancellation is made up to 7 business days (excluding Friday/Saturday) before the event. No refund for cancellations made within 7 business days of the event.
Private Hunt Rescheduling Policy:
Once full payment has been made, only 1 reschedule possible if the request is made up to 7 business days (excluding Friday/Saturday) before the event. No rescheduling options available for requests made within 7 business days of the event.
Late Arrival Policy:
If your group fails to arrive within 20 minutes of the stated start time, the event is automatically cancelled without any refund/rescheduling options. In the case of a few latecomers in the group, the guide is not responsible for answering phone calls after the Scavenger Hunt has commenced, nor for providing missed information/food for guests who join after the game has already started. This policy applies regardless of whether the group has informed the guide of their running late or not.
You and your group would embark on a mission to solve a deadly crime that’s unfolding across the alleys of the Deira and Bur Dubai souks. This exhilarating game is played by squads of 2 to 5 players who must work together to solve a mission that combines brain teasers, food tastings and history. This game is collaboratively designed and organized by Wander with Nada and Frying Pan Adventures.
- Your group would be divided up into 2-5 players depending on the logistics.
- As the group solves the mission, they enjoy a progressive (and very filling) series of food tastings through the experience. They will not leave hungry after the game!